You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
1) Propose strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
2) Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
3) Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
4) Provide ideas for content marketing.
5) Collaborate with designers to improve and optimize the user experience.
6) Maintain partnerships with media agencies.
7) Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
1) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2) Solid understanding of digital marketing techniques and practices
3) Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
4) Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
5) Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Web Trends etc.)