Currently accepting applicants
Prefer Immediate Joiner
- Managing production application support.
- Working at level 2 giving expert support and information to the queries raised by the end user.
- To understand the business process and provide consultation services.
- Provide Business analyst perspective to the recurring incidents and help in RCA of the problems.
- Driving timely resolution of customer issues within the expected SLA.
- Preparing and maintaining KEDB for all the known issues.
- Coordination with L3 team/ Product team / Development team for the next level support, bug-fixes.
- Drive and manage the 1st level support team for the issue resolution.
- Involvement in UAT.
- Responsible for Background job motoring/ SAP Idoc Monitoring/SAP queues monitoring.
- Should be comfortable to work in 24/7 Environment. (Rotational 3 Shifts).
- Should have hands on experience in SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management).
- Should have Strong knowledge in Warehousing & Extended warehouse Processes and Logistic Execution.
- Should have good knowledge on Master data customization of vendors, customers, materials, warehouse Bins and complete EWM structure.
- Should have good understanding on SAP ECC and SAP EWM integration.
- Good understanding on Handling Unit Management, RFID, Physical Inventory & Shipping Receiving Services.
- Should have strong knowledge on SAP Inbound Outbound Queues.
- Should have knowledge on SAP MM-SD Modules.
- Experienced in Post Implementation Production Support.
- Prior background and experience in SAP MM and WM will be added advantage.
- ITIL certification is preferred
- Retail / Warehouse Management domain background would be highly preferred