Please find the below Job description for Technical Support Engineer.( 1 year bond)
Open position - 50
Gansoli, Navi Mumbai (Reliance corporate IT Park)
Required Personal Skills
- Good communication skills (Fluent English)
- Reliable, on-time, personable, and customer-focused
- Comfortable working in rotational shift and Week days.
Required Technical Skills:
- Attend calls from customers to understand their technical services related issues.
- Use script to provide Information to customers regarding the support services.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer issues.
- Record the customers issues in ITSM system.
- Keep records of calls and record useful information
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles Successful deployment
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products
- Customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Experience providing application support
- Good Understanding of networking technologies
Graduation is Must (Like:- BCA/BCOM/BSC IT, BA)
Own Laptop/Desktop and Broadband Network Connection