Job Profile : Sales Manager
Salary: Upto 8Lac
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a Tourism industry background. As the sales manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to attract the right clients for our tours.
- Promote and market the tours, to existing as well as new clients
- Creating a sales pitch for the different destinations that will make the tours interesting for a client
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the tours assigned to you for sales
- Share information with the team so that everyone's on the same page.
- Deal with client enquiries and aim to meet their expectations
- Identify improvements to enhance the client experience. Provides excellent customer service in order to grow the client base
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships by understanding their travel interests and needs
- Maintain and share an updated database of client contacts
- Keep track of trends in the travel industry and activities of competing companies, reporting the same to company leadership
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management.
- Excellent understanding of Travel industry, traveler clients, destinations and airlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with fluent communication in both English and Marathi.
- Ability to think creatively when pitching destinations to the clients
- Ability to handle challenging client conversations with politeness
- Must have strong desire for tourism sales with focus on career and industry growth
- A college degree or equivalent training and experience in a related field are required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Hospitality, Tourism Sales, Operations, or Sales Management in the Hotel industry, tourism-related entity or appropriate field.