You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Designation- FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE
Experience- 1 yr and above
· Be professional and pleasant while interacting with guests.
· Handle queries and address complaints.
· Schedule meetings, interviews, and appointments.
· Attend phone calls and redirect them to the appropriate line.
· Take messages and pass them on to the receiver.
· Receive packages, couriers, deliveries and letters.
· Regularly check and sort emails.
· Keep an inventory of office supplies and ensure it is always stocked.
· Maintain a filing system of all required documents.
· Maintain a visitors log book.
· Help make travel arrangements or any other administrative help.
· Any bachelor’s degree.
· Prior experience in customer service as a receptionist, front desk representative, or relevant position.
· Must know how to use office machinery like a printer, faxing machine, etc.
· Basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
· Excellent communication, written and people skills.
· Good multitasking, time management and organisational skills.
· Problem-solving ability with analytical skill.
· Customer oriented and professional attitude.
Interested candidates can share CV on email@example.com