You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Greetings from AcePro, Chennai. We are Hiring for Center Manager - Kodaikanal.
Kindly find the below details job description and do revert me with your updated CV & details.
Center Manager is responsible for managing the overall training program in the center. He/she will be co-ordinating with trainers and students to ensure that the learning objectives are met and they are able to clear the assessments successfully within the given time frame and give them placement assistance.
· Any Graduate with knowledge in Microsoft Office.
· Experience in Skill Development projects preferred.
· Manage, co-ordinate and supervise overall DDU GKY training center.
· Assisting in mobilising students as per norms
· Network with the local people for mobilising students.
· Ensuring that training and placement targets are met at center.
· Co-ordinate and reporting about the program to Head office.
· Ensuring the quality training, course content is delivered by the trainer.
· Ensuring periodic assessments and certifications of students.
· Responsible for proper functioning of center & its infrastructure.
· Responsible for attendance of students & staffs.
· Responsible for placement of the students.
· Good IT skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentations
· Ability to establish systems and procedures
· Fluent in English and Tamil
· Ready to visit government officials and employers as per head office instructions
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹12,000.00 per month (Negotiable based on the experience)
work: 2 year (Preferred)
Any Graduate (Preferred)
*Speak with the employer* +91 9840231476 - Devi