Qualification: Biotechnology/Microbiology or equivalent in any bioscience stream. Masters with MBA will be preferred.
Nature of experience : Must be having experience in Research institutes and Biotechnology sectors.
1. Complete coverage of the assigned territory
2. Candidate has to cover Research Institutes, industries, pharma, diagnostic centers, hospitals etc.
3. To promote product ranges of high technology such as PCR, Gel Electrophoresis units, Gel Doc Systems, Centrifuges and knowledge about Laboratory Chemicals and Plasticwares.
4. day to day field visit - meeting customers and distributors to fulfill the assigned target.
5. To keep an eye on business potential - thru' personal visit, tender bulletins, GEM enquiries.
6. To extend distributor network and customer segment.
7. To make sure Product wise target achievement
Experience: 2-5 years
1. Individual must be having good marketing and technical knowledge.
2. To manage distributor networks, existing customers and finding new avenues
3. Good communication, verbal and written.
4. Well versed with Product technicalities in the segments of Plasticwares, chemicals and instruments,
5. excellent command on online tools - excel, word, power point.