Sr QA Automation Engineer will ensure the delivery of world-class high-quality applications for the various Accurate Background platforms. They will be triaging bug reports, performing tests, and expanding the use of automation in support of new features that will surprise and delight our users. At the end of the day, you will be proud for the direct and indirect contribution on the great customer and developer experience Accurate Background offers.
- Screen and triage bug reports
- Perform pre-release testing and support post-release verifications
- Verify the correctness and performance of software
- Build automated testing system for high-performance and Internet-scale services
- Build systems to do validation, performance, and unit testing
- Contribute to the quality strategy of the products
- Plan, develop, and execute test coverage for multiple platforms
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- 4+ years of automated testing experience and total 6+ years experience
- Solid understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies, and software development lifecycle.
- Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure.
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, LoadUI, Quick Test Pro (QTP), and other automation products.
- Experience with test case management tools like Zephyr, QMetry, or TestLink preferred.
- Working knowledge on developing Automation for Functional, Load, Regression, and Performance Testing.
- SQL Server and MongoDB database experience preferred.
- Java preferred.
- Solid understanding of the Agile or SCRUM development process and software release processes.
- Must be a self-starter who is highly organized, hands-on, and a team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Detail-oriented, with strong written and verbal communication.