The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create the look, layout and features of our product tools, websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in web design
- Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (Illustrator, Image Ready, etc.)
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery