You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Title: Senior Techno-Functional Business Analyst (General Insurance)
Duration: 1 Year Renewable Contract with Accord Innovations
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As a Senior Business Analyst, this role will be responsible for performing business requirement gathering for a number of systems and business processes in the APAC region. This role will be working directly with various business groups and IT teams to ensure appropriate solutions are put in place to support the requirements of both internal and external users.
The Senior Business Analyst will be involved from initial scoping, discovery and documentation of requirements right through the post-implementation and continuous improvements.
Essential Skills / Experience
Techno functional General Insurance BA exp
• Practical experience of estimating and detailed planning of analysis work streams and reporting against plan.
• Experience of designing and working with clearly structured frameworks and approach to analysis.
• Ability to complete User stories, Business Specifications, Use cases, Functional Specifications, Workflow Diagrams, Gap Analysis, Business Case, and ROI Analysis documents, as required.
• Passion for analysis and awareness for best in class practices across the insurance industry.
• Problem solver with a curious mindset.
• Expertise in business analysis tools and techniques (Including Agile, Scrum, and Kanban).
• Data-driven evaluator using insight from markets, customers, and competitors.
• Technical knowledge, understand architecture, development, and systems.
• Commercial thinker, challenger of the norm.
• Strong relationship builder and engaging facilitator skill set.
• Confident stakeholder management skills.
• Process and requirements engineer, resolver of ambiguity and conflicts.
• Clear and concise communicator, understand and adapts to the audience.
• Influential knowledgeable and decisive.
• Skilled negotiator, manages complexity.
• Experience with Web technologies.
• Have demonstrable practical experience of working with remote teams in a multi-site environment with previous exposure to remote programming teams.
Total years of experience:
Relevant years of experience:
Current Salary (take home + additional benefits):
Min Expected Salary (MYR):