SAP MM - Job Description:
The SAP Functional Consultant assists our clients in the deployment or upgrade of SAP solutions by supporting project teams and clients in aligning business needs with module and solution functions. They are actively involved in project phases and technological solution support.
Main role and responsibilities:
· Help clients in defining their needs and direct them to the corresponding modules and functionalities
· Conceptualize functional analyses and the modeling of business processes in relation to project targets.
· Ensuring a cross-sectional view of the client's functional needs.
· Ensure the correlation between the development of solutions and the functional needs of the client.
· Perform the configuration of modules according to the business needs of the clients.
· Provide support and important technical and functional support during the deployment phases.
· Develop and provide leadership during testing and quality assurance phases
· Maintain technical documentation and transfer knowledge related to its responsibilities.
· Act as a consultant in their area of expertise and represent their department when interfacing with decision-making and technical bodies.
· Provide an monitoring role in order to understand and anticipate trends in their area of expertise, and make appropriate recommendations in terms of developing best practices for the company.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
· Work experience in SAP MM module
· Fluency in English (both written and oral)
· Experienced in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP MM module
· Experience with Client facing role, focus on Client satisfaction
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Able to demonstrate excellent ownership, communication and interpersonal skills