A. Job Description for Business Development Executive:
1. Meeting Psychiatrist, Gastrologists, and Neurologists on a daily basis.
2. Identifying demographics of opportunity and establishing business operations in untapped territories
3. Maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service, and identifying potential new business opportunities
4. Generating leads and building relationships
5. Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential doctors
6. Represent the company in an exemplary way
1. Excellent networking, presentation, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
2. Ability and willingness to learn the Services in-depth and be able to present effectively
3. A service-oriented attitude and readiness to support patients even at short notice
4. Adaptability to understand customer and partner needs
5. Self motivation and hunger to make a difference
6. Flexibility in work schedule, as per doctor availability and patient requirements
7. Familiarity with the residing city, own means of personal transport and basic knowledge of the healthcare industry are great assets but not mandatory.
8. Self discipline and punctuality, professionalism and presentability