This is with regards to the subject line, we Asian Business Exhibition & Conferences would be immensely interested in getting your talented students on board
About the Company: ABEC Exhibitions & Conferences Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.abec.asia) under the roof world’s leading, is India’s Leading Exhibition and Conference Organizer, organizing exhibitions across industries - Fashion, Lifestyle, Music, Health & Fitness, Property, Infrastructure and Security has 12% market share in the private exhibition organizing space in the country, We organize 70 shows across 10 verticals in over 19 major cities in India. Our Flagship Exhibition - ACETECH, is India’s largest and world’s third largest exhibition catering to architecture, design, building materials and construction attended by over 6,00,000 visitors every year.
• Job Details: you will be responsible to Sell exhibition space of our leading Exhibition "THE ECONOMIC TIMES ACETECH" to corporate clients by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects & recommending solutions.
• Selling exhibition space to corporate clients by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions sponsorship and delegate acquisition.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
• Manage Revenue Target for Domestic market. Overlook pre-show meetings to communicate trade show events in accordance with objectives and marketing strategies. Provided strategic leadership by suggesting improvements, alternatives and upgrades.
• Analyze market trends and tracking competitor's activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine tuning sales and marketing strategies.
Skills Needed: Relationship/Interpersonal Skills - ability to build relationships and to work effectively with people of diverse social, faith, economic, and racial/ethnic backgrounds
2. Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously in team environment. Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment
3. Energy Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time. Able to work in fast-paced environment
4. Able to manage time effectively and efficiently in accordance to priority, and make decisions in a timely manner under tight deadlines and pressure
5. Ability to motivate and drive team members to meet timelines and objectives without damaging relationships
6. Comfortable communicating with all organizational levels, from President to support staff
7. Easy to approach, a good listener, and relates well to people. Builds constructive and effective relationships inside and outside the organization
Recruitment Drive Details: send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Contact- +91 7208405462