Required Skill Set:
You’ll design branding campaigns (both paid and organic), conduct media buying across digital channels, craft social media posts, manage our social media communities, create videos, identify and engage influencers, track and optimize social media metrics, and more! Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic social media specialist
- Design, execute, optimize and measure social media and content campaigns (organic and paid) in order to support branding efforts
- Manage multi-channel communications on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Execute and optimize the publishing of online blog and resources content.
- Use web marketing techniques, SEO optimization and other tactics to increase visibility, engagement, and loyalty and traffic across web and social channels
- Continually test posting and content strategy to determine the optimal approach to reaching and engaging various segments of our target audiences.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Continually test posting and content strategy to determine the optimal approach to reaching and engaging various segments of our target audiences
- Monitor and report on ROI metrics showing impact and alignment with overall marketing, sales and business objectives (including social media, email, blog and resources)
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing, social media, and web in B2B organization
- Experience building social media strategy for a B2B brand. Executing on that strategy, and reporting results.
- Experience with organic and paid channels on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram; and social management tools (ex. Buffer)
- Familiarity with SEO
- Strong creativity and passion for creating responsive, interesting content
- Strong organizational skills with sharp attention to detail