About the Job
Real Estate Inside Sales
Changing Lives and Selling a Few Homes Along the Way…
Every day, our company will serve our sellers, buyers, and agents to have smooth, successful transactions and develop the career of our family of agents and support staff through hard work, integrity and defined processes that are the best in the industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well-spoken person who has tremendous phone skills and has the ability to close deals with ease. You will be working a majority of your time on the computer and phone making cold calls, taking inbound real estate sales calls and making outbound lead calls. We need someone who is able to convert calls and leads into qualified appointments and closed deals for our agents. You will need to be exceptional at overcoming obstacles and changing a "No" into a "Yes!'"
If you are this person, and have the skill and know how to call a client into action, please contact us.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline on a daily basis from various lead sources to include but not limited to: Sign calls, Internet sources, FSBOs, Expired listings, Open Houses, Just listed/sold, Past clients, Website registrations, Listing inquiries, Center of influence, Facebook registrations, Direct-mail responses, Radio and TV ad responses
- Build rapport with sellers, listen, solve problems, overcome objections
- Manage leads and stay organized using our internal CRM, Follow Up Boss including adding leads, conversation notes, response times, and follow-up attempts into database
- Chase deals with fervor until they are either closed, dead or turned into qualified appointments
- Schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer Specialists
- Outbound calling, taking inbound calls, e-mail communication, cold calling, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Follow and master scripts used in lead generation and cultivation to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Sets weekly goals
- Track all key business activities
- Measure conversion ratios and meet performance benchmarks
- Set up an “Ideal Week” that blocks time for activities designed to reach goals
- Attend trainings
- Willing to be held accountable for goals & results
- Able to create and establish a clear process to make the transition to an agent smoothly in a way that leads won’t feel like they’re being passed along abruptly
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably a Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form
- Comfortable and productive spending 80-90% of their time on the phone
- Prior phone sales experience (direct selling experience) - Versed in situations where you needed to ask the consumer to take an action and buy something in order to get paid: car rentals, car sales, gym memberships, property and casualty insurance, financial planners, mortgage reps, door-to-door sales, and so forth
- Skilled at communicating your team’s value
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with their ability to build rapport
- Excellent organizational, follow up and time management skills
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented
- Results oriented and high achieve
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet
- Career development and training focused
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken with a confident telephone voice
- Strong cold-calling and business development
- Learning and information absorption
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line