You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Purpose of the Role:
At SISA, we are on hyper growth mode and our Leadership team is driving us through the cybersecurity domain We
now come to you with the role of a Product Support who would navigate this journey for us. We are looking for an
individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the
opportunity to make a difference.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Install, configure, and maintain IIS servers in both on-premises and cloud environments.
• Monitor the performance and availability of the IIS servers, troubleshoot issues, and optimize server
• Own overall relationship with assigned clients which includes managing on-boarding, installation of Radar
tool, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
• Collaborate with the development team to deploy .NET applications on the IIS servers and ensure their proper
• Conduct regular server backups and implement disaster recovery plans to ensure data integrity.
• Manage SSL certificates, domain configurations, and security settings on the IIS servers.
• Collaborate with the cloud team to leverage AWS services for server deployment, scaling, and load balancing.
• Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
• Document server configurations, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
• Stay updated with the latest technologies and trends in IIS server administration, .NET development, and AWS
• Should provide technical support to clients through mails, calls, and remote sessions, follow ups, share tools
with client and update user guides.
• Communicate with internal employees from different team's sales, BD team and Management teams.
• Should take ownership of the products and work closely with development teams to fix bugs.
• Product demonstrations for customers and Strong problem-solving skills and client-facing skills
• Knowledge of ITIL & should be able to resolve the issues within the defined SLA.
• Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices as well as NPS Score & Gartner review.
• 4+ years of experience in .NET, IIS production support
• Should have hands-on experience of .NET application deployment &
• Experience of IIS & databases like MSSQL, MySQL.
• Strong knowledge in Windows, Linux networking and AWS
• Troubleshooting issues in client environments through remote sessions, phone, email (Onsite if required)
• Working closely with internal business, sales and management teams
• Clients calls, tool upgrade, document creation, demos, mailing included in support • Should take responsibility
with go and get attitude.
• Excellent verbal and email Communication Skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve complex issues.
• Ability to think and communicate ideas.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Flexible and multi-tasking ability, coordinating work effort over numerous projects.
Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field. However, educational requirements may be relaxed for exceptional