You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
• • Candidate should have sound knowledge of Java frameworks (Java, J2EE, Spring boot), databases(relational/noSQL) and a good amount of experience when it comes to hands-on coding.
• • Candidate should have experience on content management system like WordPress, Drupal.
• • Strong knowledge on PIM, Translation tools and CDN.
• • Experience with Analytics integration preferably Google Analytics.
• • Experience in delivering high performance websites with focus on scalability, load balancing, CDN, content/database optimization, asynchronous processing, Mobile Optimization etc.
• • Knowledge /Expertise in implementing the required security aspects related to authentication/authorization, Data Encryption, Data Privacy and Compliance, Session Management etc.
• • Should have strong knowledge with regards to the industry best practices on code and system design.
• • Possessing knowledge on cloud services (preferably AWS) is an added incentive.
• • Knowledge on unit testing and code quality tools.
• • Should have a zeal to explore on any new technologies, languages, and approaches on a need basis.
• • Should have good logical thinking capability to find the optimal solutions to problems.
Good to have Skills: Possessing knowledge on cloud services (preferably AWS) is an added incentive
Responsibilities and Duties:
• • Take a lead and work with the team.
• • Bulit team’s capability.
• • Oversee day-to-day technical operations, including assignments and personnel review.
• • Analyse technical processes to ensure they’re delivered as expected.
• • Meet regularly with project stakeholders and define project goals and objectives
• • Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.)
• • Expected to be flexible with working hours and capable of working in a process-oriented environment