Greetings from Ababil Healthcare Pvt ltd!!
Position:Field Service Engineer
Yrs of Exp: 2+ Yr Exp in Biomedical Industry
Quail: Diploma / BE-Biomedical
Roles and Responsibilities
· System installations, troubleshooting, service and repair.
· Perform preventative maintenance and manage regional preventative maintenance schedules.
· Complete assigned service calls and manage accounts within a regional customer base.
· Provide onsite service training to Biomedical Engineering Technicians (BMET) or advanced operators.
· Manage expenses and spare parts inventory.
· Managing the Zero Breakdown in respective region
· Documenting daily service actions through the company work order database .
· Assisting fellow Field Service Engineers with more complex installations and repairs.
· Generating the business for AMC/CAMC/Consumables.
· Strong communication and networking skills.
· Good planning and organizational skills.
· Self-motivation, drive and initiative.
· The flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and healthcare systems.
· Documentation Skills & Training Management.
· Equipment Calibration, Sterilization, Conceptual Skills.
· Business Skills
Chennai Corporate Office
Ababil Healthcare PVT LTD