Designation: Key Accounts Manager. (Corporate Hospitals)
CTC: Performance Based
Industry - Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
To develop and implement state sales plan to enhance business by successfully leading a team of members
One of the leading medical devices companies in ICU Equipment's
- This position develops and implements state sales plan to enhance business by successfully leading a team to achieve set target, increase market share percentage through direct sales along with effective collaboration with Hospitals.
- Work towards regional profitability through close monitoring of gross margin relative index.
- Successfully partner with internal teams like KAM and marketing team to achieve set targets.
- Implements and executes the launch strategies developed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Build strong business relationships with key industry players whilst achieving sales goals and growth across allocated territories
- Provide solutions for customers and add value to the sales process through negotiations, resulting in winning business/orders and positive customer experience
- Identify competitive issues/opportunities and provide credible market and customer feedback
- Devise and implement sales strategy, dealer management strategy, development plan, sales forecasts to ensure yearly objectives are met
- Plan, prepare and follow up sales forecasts and budgets
- Lead the sales team and assist with the recruitment and training of team members
- Process optimization with regards to billing/invoices, creditors, shipments, dealers etc.
- Implement Inventory control measures to reduce obsolete stocks; keep tab on slow-moving items & achieve reduction in inventory management cost
- Ensure schedule & compliance adherence to various laid out processes & take action in cases of lapses by team members.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented with good negotiation & communications skill
- Strong business sense
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain key business relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment