We are seeking a driven Agency Manager to lead agency performance. The agency manager's responsibilities include identifying weaknesses and drawing up improvement plans, setting and meeting monthly targets, and liaising with clients to ensure improved service and product delivery. You should be able to clearly communicate any performance concerns to management and make recommendations.
To be successful as an agency manager, you should have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. A first-class agency manager should be able to inspire and motivate their team while maintaining a good image of the agency's brand.
- Recruiting, screening, and training new agents.
- Analyzing performance and drawing up action plans.
- Establishing strong relationships with staff and clients.
- Ensuring all staff exercise good time management.
- Obeying agency regulations, guidelines, and policies, and ensuring staff does the same.
- Researching current industry/market trends and using knowledge for business improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, management, HR or similar.
- 3-5 years of agency experience (managerial experience advantageous).
- Good leadership and people skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Great networking abilities.
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously.