· Checking Tender search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
· Reviewing tender documents, scope of works, checking the feasibility for qualification, financial criteria, preparing presentations, risk matrix, information’s to top management to get approval for bidding. Well versed with the online Government and non-Government tendering portals, procedure and requirements.(Download to Online/offline Submission of Tender)
· Going through the contract terms and conditions, Tender fee, Earnest money deposit, performance guarantee, milestones, bank guarantee requirements, payment terms and special conditions, taxes and duties etc.
· Coordination with technical team for Site investigation, preparing logistics plan and attending pre bid meetings & seeking clarifications from clients. Good Communication skills and well versed with the working of Government organizations to Coordinate with Clients for updates, Negotiations, clarifications etc.
· Coordinate, prepare, compile and submit bid submission documents, pre-bid queries, pre-qualifications and post qualifications. To ensure that tender submissions are in line with tender requirements.
· Whenever required Floating an enquiry and collection of offers with vendor negotiation, Analysis & Price comparison, updating costing works etc.
· Coordinating internal departments for Preparation of Qualification Criteria, project construction plans & Schedules, staffs, Manpower & Equipment deployments, Organization charts and method statements and infrastructure requirements etc.
· To prepare tender review information in order to ensure methodology, pricing and margin contingency are adequately adhered to.
· Preparing of technical & commercial bids as per the tender requirements.
· Preparing Rate Analysis with logical risk factor pricing.
· Meet targets and those of the team as a whole and ensuring smooth running of the team.
· Maintain overall team responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related regulations,
· professional duties, responsibilities and obligations.
· Effective liaison, support and assistance between tender process department and rest of organization.
· Manage the development of plans for tender process activities to achieve targets and developing plans for streamlining tender processes.
· Support to all other departments with tender-related issues and Reporting on a monthly basis or as otherwise asked.
· Maintain accurate records, responsibly use resources and control expenses.
· Adhere to all organization policies and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month