About the Company :
Bluecom Technologies India Private Limited, is a leading provider of IT Infrastructure products, solutions & services with operations across India. The company is one of the largest Premium IBM and Lenovo business partner in India also Gold Certified Partners for Microsoft Volume Licensing & Cloud Solutions including Azure & Office 365 Solutions and offers a range of Hardware, Software, Network & Power Infrastructure products to meet its clients IT Infrastructure needs.
Bluecom through it alliances with leading International brands provides its clients - state-of-the-art technology, performance, reliability and quality, competitive prices , excellent supply chain & outstanding services network in India.
Bluecom Technologies India Private Limited, provides the expertise and leadership to enable IT solutions by delivering services that demonstrate value to our Customers. Our 100% Customer Satisfaction rating and repeat client list exemplifies our dedication to providing Superior Services. We know our Customers business priorities and deliver IT Solutions focused on achieving Customer Objectives.
The key to the success for Bluecom, is the thrust and passion within the Organization, to deliver on outstanding "Customer Experience". We believe that clients don’t just buy products, they buy experiences and hence our continuous focus and drive to excel in customer experience.
Bluecom IT Services are the core of our business. Bluecom provides expert product implementation and enablement of new technology within your IT environment. We use proven project delivery methodology and quality measurements to provide services that meet or exceed our Customers expectations. Prior to delivery of any IT Service a Pre-engagement Systems Assurance takes place to review and refine project delivery expectations, roles and responsibilities. Each delivery of our Services has a clear Project Scope, Project Approach, Project Timeline, and defined Project Deliverables.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Understand cloud offerings on AWS, GCP, Azure, Cybersecurity & cloud Technology but not limited to them.
· Achieving sales targets along and would be responsible for end to end sales.
· Actively associate with networking channels, understand the technology gaps and play a role of software advisor.
· Communication and Negotiation Skills should be top notch.
· Responsible for Business development activities for Cloud sales IAAS & PAAS Solutions.
· New Customer acquisition, presentation, and closure skills.
· Self-starter with the ability to develop and implement strategies for lead generation & Customer Acquisition.
· Solution selling after understanding the needs and demands of the customer and offering them tailored solutions.
· Should constantly update himself / herself on the latest solutions and use cases
· Coordinate with Marketing Manager for effective campaigns & PR.
· Report to Additional Director and Director of Sales for overall suggestions, feedbacks, data & program success.
Experience : Must have 02-05 years of Cloud Technology Sales Specialist.
Skills and Qualification
· A drive for sales and ability to handle pressure.
· Good and strong communication skills in English, Convincing skills to relay to the client the importance of our Services.
· Must be enthusiastic and passionate about growth for the company and self.
In short, we are looking for someone who is passionate, Confident and a quick learner who wants to grow along with the company.