You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Skills Required: Oral / Verbal Communication,Forms 6.0,PL/SQL,ETL (Extract, transform, load),Apex
Location- Noida (WFO)
Experience- 8+ years
Relevant experience- 8 years is required
Notice period- Immediate to 30 days (max)
Budget- 10 LPA-12 LPA
Skills required- Communication skills, Oracle Forms & Reports 12c, Oracle Apex, Oracle PL/SQL, ETL Process, XML.
Interview process- 2 technical rounds (vitural). Last round can be F2F if needed.
Working days and timings- 5 days working- 9:30am to 6pm.
- A minimum 8 years’ experience developing applications using Oracle PL/SQL working on Oracle Applications, SQL*Loader, Forms & Reports
- Delivery experience of Oracle solutions within the software industry, with a solid understanding of the software development/deployment lifecycle, particularly with regard to the bespoke implementation of systems using Oracle data warehouses, PL/SQL and Forms.
- Solid understanding of ETL processes.
- Solid understanding of code version management and code promotion practices in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communications (written and oral), interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills and proficiency with MS Office
- Bespoke Oracle Forms & Reports 12c
- Oracle APEX
- Knowledge of XML
- A degree or masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline. (industry certification and significant work experience will be considered)