You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
- 3+ years as Oracle Apps Technical Consultant in implementation, upgrade, customization and development of complex applications using Oracle Applications 11i and R12.
- Good experience on Oracle EBS(11i/R12) Oracle Supply Management (SCM), Order Management (OM), Oracle Inventory (INV), Oracle Purchasing (PO).
- Technical Skills include SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i/10g, Oracle Reports 6i/10g, SQL*Loader, Form Personalization, Conversions, Interfaces.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like Toad, SQL Developer and SQL* plus.
- Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL*TRACE, TKPROF and AUTOTRACE.
- Strong Knowledge of Application object Library (AOL) implementation standards.
- Expertise in System Administrator responsibility to create users, responsibilities, Values Sets and Request sets.
- Expertise in registering menus, forms, reports, concurrent programs.
- Created custom templates with Data Definitions for XML Publisher and Developed reports using reports and registered as XML reports in applications.
- Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
- Created extensions using Oracle recommended frameworks.
- Troubleshoot issues, including creation/follow-up of Oracle service requests (SRs).
- Extensively worked on technical documents like MD070, MD0120